Modernization

Gümrük Birliği Anlaşması’nın Modernizasyonundan Beklentiler
daniel

Re: Modernization

Mesaj gönderen daniel » Pzt Oca 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Does the current regulation malfunction and require an update or is it just wider inclusion of sectors? I see ppl complaining about services sector and beverages, but i am still trying to figure out if there is a malfunctioning part of 96's CU.

pasifist

Mesaj gönderen pasifist » Sal Oca 28, 2020 9:46 am

daniel yazdı:
Pzt Oca 27, 2020 9:25 pm
Does the current regulation malfunction and require an update or is it just wider inclusion of sectors? I see ppl complaining about services sector and beverages, but i am still trying to figure out if there is a malfunctioning part of 96's CU.
hi, as far as i know, the problem is not within the current regulation. It is about its narrow scope. There is no malfunctioning,but CU limits our economic activity.

Tobias

Mesaj gönderen Tobias » Pzt Şub 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Turkey is among the top economies in the world. Yes, it has been slowing down and the lira is losing value against Euro but if right policies are followed it will get out of the crisis and continue to grow. It can strengthen the European economy with its young population.

Gizem Gürgen

Mesaj gönderen Gizem Gürgen » Pzr May 17, 2020 10:38 pm

accustmd4 yazdı:
Çrş Oca 08, 2020 4:12 pm
Customs Union is useful for both sides, it is a shame that this process is a victim of the politics...
I totally agree, however some member countries bloc the process due to their own agenda.

Cevapla